The International Advisory Board is a voluntary Board that functions independently and at arms length from the project. The mandate of the Board is to offer advice on matters of research, collaboration, and dissemination of the Project’s research.
The International Advisory Board members are:
- Honourable Jacob (Jack) Austin, P.C., Q.C.– International Advisor Board Chair; Senior Advisor at Stern Partners; Former Canadian Senator
- Professor Emeritus John Hogarth – Former International Advisory Board Chair
- Honourary Professor Joseph Caron -Founder of Joseph Caron Incorporated; Former High Commissioner to India; Former Ambassador to China, Japan, Bhutan and Nepal
- Mr. Jonathan Fried – Coordinator, International Economic Relations, Global Affairs Canada and Personal Representative (Sherpa) to the Prime Minister on the G20
- Professor Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann – European University Institute
- Professor Thomas Cottier – University of Bern, Switzerland
- Honourable Irwin Cotler – Former member of the Canadian Parliament
Former International Advisory Board members:
- The Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin – Former Chief Justice of Canada, Supreme Court of Canada
- Ms. Marcia Kran – UN Human Rights Committee
International Advisory Board members please login to the IAB blog from here first, then view new posts from here.