Guest Editors: Lorne Foster & Lesley A. Jacobs
Table of Contents
Lorne Foster & Lesley A. Jacobs
Sources of Dispute
- Analysis of the Chinese Work Stoppage Incidents 2004-2010 by Lilin Li, Miao Miao, Mengjie Hu, & Jingyun Wu.
- Migrant Workers in China by Bill Taylor
- Chinese Experiences in Strike Resolution by Tongqing Feng.
Creating Policy Spaces for Improved Labour Relations
- Learning Networks as a Tool for Good Governance: The Case of the Canada-China Forum on Industrial Relations and Employment Standards by Lorne Foster.
- The Adjustment of Labour Relations: from “Power Control” to “Game Behavior”? by Qi Li.
- Collective Bargaining and Industrial Relations in Post Transition China by Chang Hee Lee.
Fairness in the Workplace
- Inclusive Workplace Practice in Canada: Competing Equalities in an Industrial-Mobile Society by Lorne Foster & Lesley A. Jacobs.
- Labor Relations in Western Countries and China’s path to Harmonious Labor Relations by Jing Wang.
- Tackling Human Rights Discriminations in Employment – The Ontario Example by Shaheen Azmi.
Access to Justice
- Employment Standards and the Role of the Employer: The Canadian Experience by David J. Corry.
- The Problems and Reforms of Labor Relations since the Implementation of Labor Contract Law by Changcheng Wang.
- The Labour Arbitration in Mainland China: Its Current Situation, Characteristics, and Tendencies by Jianyong Li.
Dispute Mediation and Advocacy
- Immigrant, Migrant and Temporary Workers Seeking to Enforce Their Rights in Ontario: The Role of NGO’s by Avvy Go and Dora Nipp.
- Centralization and Decentralization of the Collective Bargaining Structure: Theory, Trends, and China’s Practice by Song Zhan.
- Mediation and Prevention Mechanisms in Solving Labor Conflicts in China by Feng Xiliang.
Except where otherwise noted, works available on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND)