Table of Contents
1. Private Food Safety Standards, Obligations of Governments, and Unresolved Questions in Contemporary WTO Law by Moshe Hirsch.
2. Human Rights Protection: The Role of Institutional Capacity and Selective Adaptation by Pitman B. Potter
3. The Role of Chinese Financial Institutions in Promoting Sustainable Investment under the One Belt One Road Initiative by Bingyu Liu
4. The Challenge of Job Creation by Ashok Kotwal
5. Human Rights Arguments in Trade Disputes: An Exploration of the Americas’ Experience by Erika Cedillo
6. Deworming during Pregnancy and Birth Outcomes by Nisha Malhotra & Devesh Roy
Except where otherwise noted, works available in this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND)